|1.Policy||In this policy, Personal Information means such information as the name, address and other contact information of Users, by which Company can contact or identify Users. Company will handle Personal Information in proper manner in compliance with the Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws.|
|2.Purpose of Use of Personal Information||Company will use Personal Information for the purpose set forth below. If Company uses Personal Information for other purpose than as set forth below, Company will obtain prior consent of Users.
(1) For sales, marketing and promotion of products and services of Company (“Service”).
(2) For notification about Service.
(3) For responses to opinions or questions related to Service.
Notwithstanding the above, Company may use Personal Information without the consent of Users in any one of the fallowing cases:
(1) When it is used in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
(2) When it is necessary for protection of life, body, or property of any individual and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of Users.
(3) When it is necessary for improving public health or promoting sound growth of children and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of Users.
(4) When it is necessary for cooperating with a state authority, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by such authority or government in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and when obtaining the consent of Users may impede the execution of the affairs concerned.
|3.Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties||Company will provide Personal Information to third parties in accordance with the following rules;
(1) Purposes of the provision: any of the purposes as described in Article 2.
(2) Personal Information to be provided: information required by each of the recipients below
(3) Recipients: Affiliate entities of Company
(4) Means and method of provision: by hardcopy and data
|4.Entrustment of Personal Information||Company will not entrust Personal Information provided by Users this time to third parties without consent of Users.|
|5.Request for Disclosure etc.||Users have the rights to claim notification of the purpose of use, disclosure thereof, correction of, addition to or deletion of the contents, discontinuance of the use, discontinuance the provision to third parties of their Personal Information (except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations). For exercising any of these rights, Users shall contact to the person set forth below. Contact person for other claims and consultations regarding Personal Information shall be the same.|
|6.Voluntariness of the Provision of Personal Information||It is Users’ discretion whether or not to provide Company with their Personal Information. However, when Users do not provide Company with their Personal Information, Company cannot execute the purpose of use above and thus Users may not enjoy Service.|
|7.Acquisition of Personal Information by Means Which Users Cannot Recognize Easily||Company will not acquire Personal Information using a method which Users cannot recognize easily.|
|8.Anonymizing of Personal Information||Company will comply with the applicable laws related to the range and means of processing Personal Information to anonymize it so that one cannot identify the person.|
|9.Amendment||Company may amend any of the contents of this Policy to the extent necessary in accordance with the procedure provided by laws and regulations, etc.|
Address 1-28-9 Ojihoncho Kita-ku Tokyo
Department Sales Dept.
Tel +81 3 3900 4524
Effective Date: November 1, 2015