|Article 1 (Application)||These Terms shall apply to all relationships between Users and this Company relating to the use of these Services.|
|Article 2 (Prohibited Matters)||Users must not engage in the following actions in the use of these Services.
(1) Actions which violate laws or public morals
(2) Actions which lead to illegal activities
(3) Misappropriation of information (including but not limited to text, images, software, and personal information) obtained through this site for business purposes or for other purposes other than legitimate dealings with this Company
(4) Destruction or obstruction of the functions of this Company's servers or network
(5) Actions which may interfere with the administration of this Company's services
(6) Actions which are deemed liable to cause slander to this Company or this Company's employees
(7) Collecting or storing of personal information, etc. of other Users
(8) Impersonation of other Users
(9) Actions which contribute directly or indirectly to the benefit of antisocial forces in connection with this Company's services
(10) Other actions which this Company deems inappropriate
|Article 3 (Provision and Suspension of these Services, etc.)||When this Company deems that any of the following apply, this Company shall be able to suspend or terminate the provision of these Services in whole or in part without any advance notice to the User.
(1) When conducting maintenance checks or updates to the computer systems used in these Services
(2) When provision of these Services becomes difficult due to earthquakes, lightning, fires, power outages, natural disasters or other force majeure
(3) When suspension occurs due to damage to computers or communication lines
(4) In other cases where this Company deems it difficult to provide these Services This Company shall not bear any responsibility for any reason whatsoever for any losses or damages incurred by the User or third parties due to the suspension or termination of provision of these Services.
|Article 5 (Changes to Service Contents, etc.)||This Company shall be able to change the contents of these Services or suspend the provision thereof without notice to Users, and this Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever regarding damages incurred by Users due to this|
|Article 7 (Notifications and Communications)||All notifications and communications between Users and this Company shall be conducted via methods stipulated by this Company.|
|Article 8 (Prohibition on Transfer of Rights and Obligations)||Users may not transfer their status under the user agreement or their rights or obligations under these Terms to third parties, nor may they offer these as collateral.|
|Article 9 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)||Company may amend any of the contents of this Policy to the extent necessary in accordance with the procedure provided by laws and regulations, etc.|
Address 1-28-9 Ojihoncho Kita-ku Tokyo
Department Sales Dept.
Tel +81 3 3900 4524
Effective Date: November 1, 2015